I'm already addicted to this blogging thing. We have had lots of kids in and out today. The Smith girls are moving to Utah and we are going to miss their family very much. We wish them the very best on their move. We will miss you!! Aaron had a friend over, Benjamin Montoya and Benjamin had Ethan Parry over to play as well. Just a typical summer day for us. What I love about where we live is I feel like we have stepped back in time. We can't hear the hussle and bussle of the roadways or cars going by, the kids get their rubber boots on and go for an adventure in the woods, and the neighborhood kids all get together and play ball or whatever. I have really enjoyed not going anywhere or having a routine to follow. By the time school rolls around I'm sure I will be ready for a routine, I usually am. Mariana went to the mall with a friend, so she missed out on pics.
Thanksgiving 2016
9 years ago






I saw your blog through Rachel's blog! Welcome to the blogging world. :)
ReplyDelete