We tried to get the Busch Stadium sign in the pic....didn't work
For Mariana's birthday, Jonathan and I surprised her with tickets to see Season 7's top ten American Idols. I invited my mom to go with us while Jon was sweet enough to stay home with the other kids. We had the time of our life! Seeing Mariana cry and scream over David Archuleta was worth every dime I put into the trip. It was very magical for her! Mariana and I share a love for music, so we definitely enjoyed rocking out together. I enjoyed sharing Mariana's first concert and first CRUSH with her. I'm so glad my mom got to come and share this with us as well. We are trying to keep Granny young!!






I'm SO glad that you guys had such a good time! I am sure that you and Marianna and your mother were in great need of some bonding time! Anna and I had a BLAST watching the kids, and tonight after work, I'll try and send you a few pictures of what WE did while you guys were gone!
ReplyDeleteJaylynn
I found your blog through Judy's. Are you related to an Alice Mobley? I used to know her at MCC in Mesa. She resembles one of your daughters, too. Just curious!
ReplyDelete