

I had the Mobley Clan up to my house this weekend. It was a blast as always! We celebrated the August/September birthdays - Mariana, Alex, Heidi, Cody and Don. Happy Birthday!! Lots of food and fun. As always, there's competition is some way - there was Guitar Hero competition and UNO marathon (I won four games in a row!!) Everyone left today; it was a great end to a great summer.

Well school has gotten underway, yea!!! I've been able to get some things done around the house with just Lydia at home. The kids are really enjoying school; they all have great teachers. Since school has started I have had family come to visit. It's been great to see everyone! My Uncle Jerry and Aunt Connie drive a truck, so on their way to Wisconsin they stopped by. It was so good to see them!






No comments:
Post a Comment