Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nauvoo Trip


Nana and Poppy were able to go with us. We had such a great time with them!


Mariana was able to go to the Temple for the first time! It was a really special experience for us!








Made a family rope, rode in a oxen pulled wagon and went to Carthage






Aaron and Ben got a quick pic with Joseph and Hyrum after the pageant














We arrived in Nauvoo just in time to participate in the last night of the Nauvoo Pageant Pre games and watch the pageant. It was indeed a perfect night.


3 comments:

  1. What a blast! I am soooo jealous! I can't wait to take the family there some day.

    I really can't believe how much older all your kids look. I also can't believe what blondies(other then Marianne) you all have. Cute, cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to see current family pictures. I'm adding you to my blog list. This is a great way to keep up with each other. I love the internet:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Melissa! What a beautiful family you have! I am amazed at how grown up Mariana is. I didn't realize you guys had moved to Arkansas. It looks like you are having fun there!

    ReplyDelete