Several of us from church had a chance to go to St. Louis for a TOFW conference. We had a blast! We were able to bond and bask in our womanhood! LOL! In other words, we were able to laugh and cry in the same sentence if we wanted to; and act like teenagers again! We let our wacky hormones go wild and WE LOVED IT!!
Okay, so on a more serious note; I really enjoyed having a spirit filled weekend. We went to the Temple when we arrived; TOFW had two events - Friday night and Saturday. I was rejuvenated and came away with a more determined outlook to be a better mom and wife, but also realizing at the same time that I am doing a good job. I'm also so grateful for the friendships I have in my ward! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!






No comments:
Post a Comment