Monday, November 3, 2008

My sweet Lydia


I can't believe it has been a MONTH since I posted anything! We have been so busy! The pace of life has picked up so much since Mariana and Aaron were little. Poor Lydia is growing so fast I feel like her childhood so far has been spent racing to the others activities. I try to be conscious of our time at home and use it wisely. I love how she is so independent! She is so curious, she is defiant, she is always so happy as she is getting into everything!! I sometimes forget to let her be herself and appreciate who she is. I get caught up in my day that I lose my patience. I know she will be a great leader one day; she has to be with all her spunk and independence and drive to get what she wants. Oh how I love my sweet Lydia!

3 comments:

  1. momma u didnt say anything about me makin the basketball team!!!!!!!!! no fair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, great minds think alike...I have the same blog background! You are so cute...and Lydia looks just like Marianna, the way I remember her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good to be aware of the need to spend time and enjoy life with the youngest! I am just beginning to enter the throes of busy-ness with my two; I couldn't imagine having to deal with it while trying to maintain the same calmness for any younger ones at home. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete