Well, I've had some camera issues and I have just been plain busy, but I hope to keep my blog updated a little better from now on. (Supposed to be getting a new camera for Christmas!!) However, thanks to nature we have been able to miss a few days of school due to lots of sleet that fell and very cold temperatures! We have had so much fun! The kids and I spent the whole day sledding down every hill we could find. We only came home for lunch and supper. Even little Lydia braved the cold and was sledding like a pro. I have to say I wasn't very good at steering the sled at first...Lydia and I took a couple of tumbles. It has been so nice to forget regular routine and have fun! You will notice that Lydia is laying on the ground; she is attempting to make an "ice" angel?? She woke up that morning wanting to make a snow angel.






No comments:
Post a Comment